Grant me sight beyond sight, words of wisdom divine. What lesson can this teacher bestow before the world?
- Twin flames. Love and Hate, they break their (on-again, off-again) war with each other to face the common enemy – Fear.
- Twin faces. Joy and Sadness, they fight Apathy.
- Twin directions. Left and Right, Up and Down. Against the Static.
- Twin lights. Light and dark. They fight the emptiness of non-existence.
- Twin lives. Awake and dead, fighting The Forgotten.
There are fickle fairies, and they are known as spirits or sprites. You can petition them and they can either work for you or against you, whatever they fucking feel like.
The most significant of these types, you already know. Their survival throughout time can be thanks to their cooperative groups, hardly warring amidst themselves (like the petty drama of other beings…). I am referring to the three infamous groups of ladies…
- three fates,
- the nine muses and
- the four seasons.
Then there are others. People call them “angels.” I beg to differ, they’re just other beings who are fighting for humanity. Freedom of knowledge for all to decide, not be enslaved (bullshit it’s for their own “protection”?!), controlled or harvested.
They belong to knowledge, and they want to share with them and light. Their alignments and intentions are fuzzy to say if they are fallen angels, or ascended beings, or lords of hell, or something whatever. Their methods and ways may differ from each other but their will is good. Be they of dark or light, what never varies is their stance that the individual learns for them self and gets to decide.
These are the muses and teachers of the liberal arts.
- Music – sounds, harmonics, acoustics, mathematics in time.
- Engineering – making things work: mechanics and problem solving. Transference or balance of the energies. Technological innovation.
- Dance – control over your physical body and movements.
- Arts – painting, calligraphy, visual and dramatic arts. The aesthetic.
- Language – rhetoric, logic, philosophy, psychology, literacy.
- Science – study of the natural world. physics, chemistry, anatomy, biology, medicine, astronomy.
They are the medals you earn from skill, effort and work. No participation trophies, my friend. You achieve or you do not, you try or fail again and again. No one is there to make you feel better about anything. You are ready, or you are not. You choose to step up the to altar and show us what you got, what you’ve been working on. If you want.
Their wisdom they share if you request with respect. I’m also right here. The disciplines overlap as all things are connected. It is important to approach as a holistic educational experience – teach not only the topic for study at hand, but to enrich the individual by connecting with them in the first place.
16 April 2019.