This full moon occurs at 20° Aries and oh my goodness, there are a whole heap of astrological pings in my astrological chart. I turn 33 years old next month (15 November). Today is 14th October, and according to the Chinese lunar calendar, my birthday is the 14th day of the 10th month. How about that? 😎
- Zillich tarot deck.
- Biddy tarot full moon in Aries tarot spread.
- What have I brought to life in the last 6 months? 9 of cups, bliss.
- You have been quite self indulgent and indolent these past months. Look at the haze around you, lost in reverie. There is the notion of happiness, but it is not real happiness. It is a cloud of smoke or perfume that dulls your senses. It is a superficial enjoyment, temporarily gratifying. Nothing wrong with that, per se, just acknowledge it for what it is.
- Where do I need to show up with courage? 6 of wands, victory.
- By showing up, that is already a victory. You have overcome that barrier that would normally have held you back. Through persistence and tenacity, you have emerged victorious. Consider the card that is immediately below it, the 5 of wands reversed. You have transcended your own glass ceiling and arrived at a higher plane of perceiving your life. Well done. You should be proud.However this is only a reprieve, this is not the final battle, not the destination. Hold the lessons, experiences and allies you have accumulated and recognise those that serve and those that hinder. You will need this wisdom to overcome yourself again and again.Where?! Oh dear, did I not tell you that this battle occurs within yourself? Well, this is a matter of the spirit and your soul. It is an internal battle to determine whose will aligns with yours, to help you conquer yourself.
- How can I release stress and tension from my body? princess of wands.
- Dance. Jump up, shut up, and just dance. Shuffle your souls, move to the groove. Mosh it, push it, twist it, bop it. Turn up the jam in this joint, hands up, and play it again, Sam! Revel in some pleasure, let loose your laurels and boogey till you can’t boogey no more. Whether by yourself, in the car, or at a club with friends (or potential hotties) or not.
- What does my inner warrior want me to know now? 3 of swords, sorrow.
- Get ready for November brings heart break. Remember? This will hurt, allowing yourself to be a beacon of light for others to heed, to acknowledge, to follow.
- Where do I need to be more selfish in my life? 5 of wands, strife. Reversed.
- Your struggle to keep your pain private is a point of tension and stress… keeping up the false facade of stoic strength is doing you no good. You don’t have to brag about it, god no. Just… acknowledge that you cannot do everything on your own. You can only overcome your struggles when you surrender your will to your higher self. Sometimes you have to let go and float a little while to recoup your strength in order to finally take off and fly again. Trust yourself that you’ll survive, and trust that those around you want to help and try to help in whatever capacity you allow them.
- What do I need to release in order to dare greatly? 7 of wands, valour.
- This idea that you must fight, as if it is a war or you are in combat. Yes, existence and making sense of shit is a struggle, the many interconnected and tangled threads of fate are interwoven in a rich and colourful tapestry. But in the weaving, you set certain things in stone. So make sure that whatever shit you think you’re doing serves a purpose in the grand artwork we know as the world.
Meanwhile, in another dimensional plane, skewed 6º from our own…
- hmm, look at this magnificent fresco, it shows the struggle of the soul in the last days of the age of man.
- What’s that shadowy bit, father?
- Oh, John was pretty convinced everything was after him and felt so damned smart he could “see through the bullshit” (face palm) for authenticity sake, John thought it’d be a good idea to start using actual bullshit to paint the colour of his life and minds eye.
- What the heck? Dad, you’re joking, right? Jack O’Patmoose did that?!
- Yeah, so we stopped inviting them around after that. Some people just can’t handle their spirits. There’s letting your hair down, and there’s getting loose, but when you loose your belt and let your pants down? (grimace) why do we keep letting the humans choose for themselves ? Why do we keep letting them come back?
- Well, daddy sir, because we have hope?
- My son, will we never learn?
- You did made them in our image. If we can’t learn, they can’t learn. We must learn to change, and they may learn to change.
- You’re right. Oh, you’re such a wise young one. We must close our doors, close the gates. Turn off the lights, do not answer their calls. If they truly desire communion and reunion and demonstrate the change of their ways, they will find a way that we can no longer deny.
(Wailing and stumbling around in the desert, drunk off kvass.)
“An embarrassment, eh? A tyrant, huh? Well motherfucker I will show that lot of hoity toity holier than air whatsitstitty face *kicks at random shrubs and no longer intelligible* whatever! Fuck it. I’ll do it now. Here, hold my beer.”
(unzips pants) Aaahhhh…… Ahh?? Ahh… Ah puch.
It wasn’t me.