PSA: Public Service Announcement. My pithy attempt to distinguish myself from other merchants of the mysterious, mystic experience.
PEW-PEW ∝‡≡≡››- – –
(Psychic Empathic Wisdom from Pictures & Energy & Words) Of course you want your tarot read by me. I’m shooting lasers. It’s ancient wisdom delivered in a futuristic (contemporary) way.
- Deck: Madame Endora’s Fortune Cards
- The Sphinx, from the realm of fable – Choose your words carefully.
- The Harlequin, from the royal court – True feelings are masked.
My really feely KreWstar, the Krypton to my Potassium, inspired this PSA, as she wanted to know more behind my kairos ORACLE
Choose your words carefully as true feelings are masked. 🤷♀️🦄
The sphinx is a mythological creature that has the body of a lion and the head of a woman. Usually acting as a guardian of a portal or treasure, she speaks in riddles and likely ate whoever failed to provide the correct answer.
The harlequin is a performer who wears a mask to which allows them to act as bit of a trickster. Their mask serves two purposes:
- the first being they can embody these exaggerated archetypes with their playfulness and sense of humour (there is safety in hiding the true self, they seek acceptance from an otherwise judgmental audience).
- the second being that the freedom this mask grants them (their true identity hidden from public view), it disguises this deep rooted sadness within them, perpetuating their inner loneliness and fear that they’ll never be accepted for who they are. Their mask is the cause and the solution to their own inner divide.
- Without a real face behind the facade, they can be whoever they need to be, guided by the character archetype the audience expects and projects onto them.
Got some clever creatures here, extroverts who are conflicted inside. They both utilise their voice and their form to cast this enigmatic and enchanting aura around them. They are essentially nothing (noone) without someone to engage with and thereby validate them.
They are good with words, for words are intrinsic to their character. They are good at what they do, and thereby they are fated to fulfill these for again and again to the end of time. DEHUMANISED, because they beguile they have since become demonised and vilified.
To blend these two cards and apply it to a contemporary context, accept nothing at face value. Hold on to your words, do not carelessly drop them as deception is underfoot. Know what you’re talking about before you butt in with your two pennys worth. Otherwise you just end up looking like a fool of a Took.
Communicate with each other, trust yourself, everyone has an agenda. I guess it comes to how you spin it. My agenda is to build myself a platform to hawk my tarot readings, my wisdom, my words. I’ve done shit all to really position myself in any money making manifestation pose. My motivation is to have my words and my self validated through digital material success (give me money so I can do what I want, when I want).
Who is the deceiver? Who speaks the truth? Who is playing their part in this tragic comedy we know as “life on earth”? Who knows the answer to the sphinxes question?
Speak with honesty and integrity. Whose words come from your mouth? Is it something that you truly know and/or believe? Fact, fiction, fantasy, figures… the truth of my real life is meta-fictional…