Did somebody relate a mystery?! Khambalia is pressed to remember the praxis of the demystagogue path. Perceive, protect, perpetuate and practice the exercises of mystery-mastery through the creatrix.
My Qualia blog was nominated by Lander7 for the mystery blogger award. Which is funny as I hardly feel like anything is mysterious. It’s all kind of obfuscated and infuriating… if “it” even bears worth mentioning… for it is my own nature that pisses me off.
In trying to make clear the path that lead me here. I shroud all exposition in veils of generic for the benefit of universal accessibility… the invitation is before you to follow this road, take it or don’t. Join me on the pier at the weir of the wyrd.
It doesn’t take long to reach me. That is if you are to put your trust in me, you know I am always with you. Or you are with me. The winds are long and the way is wide. The walk is short; it is the mind that winds and weaves a labyrinth for your temporal transcience to terminus.
The point is that we are one, divided, and never alone. We traversed the realms to be together, condemned our divine unity to be separated, severed and sundered. Damnation experience the magnetic ecstasy of mating our souls on the material plane. esoteric webs woven from exoteric frieze.
Oh wait, it is the mystery blogger, not mystery blog. I am a damned mystery, the evening song of the fallen Babylon. Everlong, eidolon.
Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answers the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate some bloggers
- Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
Answers to Lander7’s questions
- Would it be a good thing if people were immortal?
- No. People are corruptible, and their immortality would only widen the rift between themselves – the “have’s and the have-not’s,” the entitled and the disadvantaged. Its easy to prosper in rich soil, and many wither without it.
- People must die. Eternity invites insolence, inaction and indifference. Without a limit or culminating point, there would be no motivating factor to get people to do anything. let alone invite change or improve or so anything because of the illusionary trap of “there’s always time”.
- If there were a food that could cause orgasms would you eat it?
- Yes. Of course. However there’s always time and place to determine when and where i would be eating it.
- Would the world be a better place without money?
- No. No better nor worse. People would just find another thing to imbue with arbitrary value.
- What is the number one killer of human beings on Earth?
- Human beings.
- If you could erase one class from the Earth which would you choose? The “Rich”, The “Middle Class”, or the The “Poor”
- The poor. Far too many of them. Then the population would be much lower since the poor make up the majority. And the rich won’t have to feel guilty about sharing/not sharing their wealth.
3 things about me
- I am 33 years old, live 33°S of the equator, and the number of my (childhood and current) house is 33.
- My mind tends to organise things into groups or sets, whether they have any relational bearing or not. My mind will create one, regardless. So sets the foundation of any system of belief.
- I am not self made, but I am self taught. I pick and mix my own magical (mundane) practices, each pillar of my inner temple is made in my image – or my image I fashion in their likeness. My muddled metaphors reveal/conceal the great mystery of me throughout mythology.
- Wilco – brother alchemist. healer asclepius.
- Gabriel – parallelogram man,
- Kristen – kris-t consciousness manifest in kristn
- Echo – personal prophet, scribe of the emanation
- Mantis – mage of mysteries, mini mogul
K’s questions for you
- When you were a kid, what was your favourite thing to do?
- What would be the fundamental difference between the way others describe you, and the way you describe yourself?
- Pick an element from the periodic table. What made you choose that one?
- When was the last time you used your farts like a weapon?
- Would you rather lose your all teeth or lose all your finger/toe nails?
My epic centre, plus widget
- I am the Antichrist. My guide to embodying christ-consciousness in this new day and age. ANTI-christ is not the adversary, but the second stage of dialectic reasoning. A referential point of aligning the self with the crystalline markers of an awakened, radiant soul…