In regards to the ideas and practices I purport in my writing, they are all my personal opinions. I may be satirical in my treatment of spiritual and religious doctrine, but I am serious about my own spirit and the belief in the spirit of humanity.
I do only desire to assist the uplifting and honour of people, and would like to assist in whatever means I can to the good of the collective. I may have the best intentions, but I am a selfish and flawed person so I guarantee I will fall short of meeting that pinnacle of person-hood.
Psyche, psychic, psycho. Intuition, insight, intention.
PRINCIPLE ETHOS; NOTION & SCOPE
Precept: Perennial Philosophy
Narcissistic motivations, but ultimately an admission of submission, I seek to serve the dissemination of knowledge and help spread the word of words. I want to help “bring the world to the light”, but make sure that they know exactly what that means. I want to teach, entertain, delight and help facilitate the healing and acknowledgement of others. But conceptual connections are my involuntary skills. I’m trying to figure out my instinctual processes so I can show skeptics and scholars that their dichotomies are false, and this world needs a new language and framework from which to help gain perspective.
I propose a TRICHOTOMY (first name that sprung to mind. Haven’t thought it through, open to suggestions). It’s possible to have a 3rd perspective. It doesn’t have to be binary. That is so basic.
I have a humanities background so language is my thing. I don’t have any formal training in mathematics, science, or even metaphysics. I’ve bought books and tried doing stuff, but I’m just a novice. My experiences are not the same as those espoused in any of the books or literature I’ve used. Everything has been hijacked and backwards mapped to make my own belief system and spirituality.
I am approaching this study as an “everyman”. Physical hard scientific “traditions” from a metaphysical framework. The combination of humanities and sciences. (high school English teacher who always wanted super powers, realises she does, shares knowledge with strangers).
I am seeking out volunteers who will allow me to do a psychic reading for them/about them. I’d ask you a couple of questions, you can ask me, all good. We make clear decisions what kind of psychic (woo-woo thingy) reading it will be and which divination tools will be used:
- Dream interpretation. Tarot. Astrology. Numerology. Lithomancy. Name analysis.
- The use of any prayers, incantations, personal rituals. (Me just doing my thing)
- Something associated with a specific cultural tradition.
- Maybe you’ve got a request or suggestion or idea I could possibly try out.
I vow to tell the truth as I see it.
Honest, outright, no pussyfooting or bullshit. I might be awkward, or it might be wonderful.
- If I have any”psychic vibes”
- It just came to me. // I just felt really moved to… // I don’t normally do this but…
- I don’t feel anything in particular (common sense, connect the dots)
- I’m just following the guide book. No adaptation. A to B to C. Linear logic.
- An adaptation and amalgamation of a series of traditions. A personal approach to divination and metaphysics. (monstrous bastardisation of various cultural tradition and practices, any &/or everyTHING–APPROPRIATION)
- The driving force behind my thesis. Magic is self mastery made manifest as success.
- Use of personal symbolism, imagery, identification, psychophysical phenomena from a metaphysical perspective.
Deceit is the domain of the devil, and I seriously hate liars. Say it for what it is, don’t get hung up things. Don’t like something I’ve said? If it was phrasing, I can easily change that. I understand semantics and semiotics. My intention is to reveal truth out of a place of love, I do not wish to fool or hurt anyone. I apologise profusely in advance if I may have said something to hurt you. But if you’re just offended, that’s your own problem to deal with.
Harmonise the chaos, a happy trifecta.